KAKUKA always strive to improve the quality of our products, which has to undergo a series of thorough inspections before shipped out. Once our products somehow fail to satisfy you, please contact us directly and let us help you.
Kakuka offers ONE YEAR (365 days) warranty against defects in workmanship and/or materials from the date of purchase. If there are any manufacturing defects when the E-bike is fresh out of the package (not common), we are responsible for troubleshooting, and sending replacement parts to repair your bike and get you rolling ASAP.
WARRANTY PERIOD AND TARGET AUDIENCE TERMS
The warranty would be registered automatically when the initial purchaser ordered it in the online shop. So the warranty is under the INITIAL PURCHASER and the 1-year warranty would be started since the initial owner has received it.
E-bike purchased elsewhere, used condition or second hand are not covered under warranty.
Kakuka offers ONE YEAR (365 days) warranty against defects in workmanship and/or materials from the date of purchase. (All free accessories are not covered by warranty service.)
KAKUKA reserves the right to assess all warranty claims and, at its sole discretion, to determine if defects or damages are covered by this limited warranty. In the event a claim is submitted but is determined to not be covered by this warranty, we will provide a quotation for repair costs and return shipping costs to you.
1. Warranty Claims
All claims to this warranty must be made through Kakuka and submitted to email@example.com. Proof of purchase and photos or videos of the damaged product are required with any warranty request. Before making a warranty claim, we suggest that you first contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as there is a proper solution for your problem. Valid warranty claims will be processed through KAKUKA for a period of 1 years from the date of original retail purchase.
KAKUKA will not ship any parts to the customer without checking photos or videos of the damaged product. The customer needs to provide us with evidence via email.
KAKUKA will only provide free replacement parts( Customers need to be charged for shipping). We do not reimburse any labor costs incurred by the repair service.
2. Shipping Damage Claims
In rare cases, the product will be damaged in the processing of shipping. If shipping damage occurs, please contact email@example.com and provide us with photos or videos.
All free accessories are not covered to be claimed for replacement or compensation if there are scratches during transportation.
NOTICE: We only accept shipping damage claims within seven (7) days of your receipt of the electric bike.
(1) We'll ship replacement parts by regular mail and walk you through with instructions.
(2) We'll exchange the defective accessories with functionally equivalent ones which are equivalent to the original parts in performance and reliability.
In the above cases, KAKUKA covers the repair fee and shipping fee, and there is not a further charge for customers.
Kakuka ebike frames are covered by a replacement warranty for 3 years(36 months). The defective frame can be replaced with a new one which is under the limited warranty but labor charges for frame replacement are not covered.
Frame issues excluded from this warranty include but are not limited to:
Paint fade, scratches, and impact marks
Non-reversible modification (such as drilling or welding)
Chain guard mounted to the frame, if applicable
Kakuka batteries are covered by a 1-year limited warranty.
During 1 years of service – A defective battery will be repaired or replaced at no cost to the customer. The warranty period for a repaired or replaced battery remains unchanged based on the original purchase date.
No cash reimbursement will be made.
The defective battery will be assessed in the sole discretion of KAKUKA.
This limited warranty does not cover:
1. Defects or damage resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, abnormal use ( including but not limited to stunt riding, racing or other similar activities not consistent with the intended use of the products), improper storage, abnormal exposure to liquid, chemicals, moisture, abrasives, sand or dirt, neglect, or abnormal physical, electrical or electromechanical stress;
2. Scratches, dents and cosmetic damage, unless caused by Kakuka;
3. The product that has the serial number or the bar code removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible;
4. Ordinary wear and tear;
5. Defects or damage to the products caused by the use of accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by Kakuka with the products;
6. Defects or damage caused by the assembly, testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, repair, or adjustment in a manner that varies from Assembly Instructions & Owners Manual;
7. Defects or damage resulting from external causes such as collision, fire, flooding, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse or improper use of any electrical source;
8. In addition, with respect to batteries, this limited warranty does not cover defects or damage caused by:
8.1 Use a battery charger that is not suitable or suitable for use with the battery;
8.2 Improper use of the charger;
8.3 whether any seals on the battery are broken or show signs of tampering;
8.4 If the battery has been used for equipment other than the designated bicycle.
Parts & Components
The warrenty of original KAKUKA parts and components is shown in the chart above. Any of damaged parts caused by people is not covered.
The bicycle's owner will be responsible for the shipping costs of the spare parts for warranty.
KAKUKA's limited warranty does not cover the following situation:
1. Ordinary wear and tear not resultingfrom defects in workmanship or materials. Wear and tear can be assessed by Kakuka. Parts not typically covered include but are not limited to: Tires, Tubes, Spokes, Brakes, Chain, Brake pads, Cables and Housing, Bearings, Seals, Grips, Bushings, Cassettes.
2. Damage or deterioration of the surface finish, appearance, or aesthetics of the product;
3. Parts compromised by corrosion due to exposure to the elements (moisture, heat, etc.).
4. Damage caused by lack of care and maintenance.
5. Defects or damage resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, abnormal use ( including but not limited to stunt riding, racing or other similar activities not consistent with the intended use of the products), improper storage, improper exposure to liquid, chemicals, moisture, abrasives, sand or dirt, neglect, or abnormal physical, electrical or electromechanical stress.
6. Defects or damage caused by improper assembly, testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, repair, or adjustment in a manner that varies from the Assembly Instructions or Owner's Manual;
7. Damage caused by tampering with components or making modifications to alter the product from its original condition.
8. Corrosion, Fading, scratches, minor dents or other cosmetic issues not caused by Kakuka.
9. Installation, assembly, repair, maintenance, or disassembly costs.
10. Defects or damage resulting from external causes, such as collision, fire, flooding, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse or improper use of any electricity.
Warranties set forth in this provision are exclusive and in lieu of all warranties expressed or implied, including warranties arising from a course of dealing or using or trade. KAKUKA makes no warranty expressed or implied, of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
KAKUKA reserves the right to update model designs or substitute models with graphics and/or colour changes. Product replacements are subject to item availability. If an exact replacement is not available, KAKUKA reserves the right to use refurbished / comparable value components and products in fulfilling any warranty claim.
Seller shall not be liable in contract, in tort (including negligence), or otherwise for damage or loss of other property, loss of profits or revenue, loss of use of property or equipment, claims of customers of the buyer, or for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages whatsoever. Under no circumstances shall the seller's liability exceed the purchase price of the goods in respect of which damages are claimed. The obligation of KAKUKA and buyers' sole remedy under its limited warranty is the supply of a replacement from regular product inventory lines. KAKUKA shall not be liable for any other costs incurred nor shall KAKUKA be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages.
Your use of our products is at your own risk. You will be solely responsible for (and KAKUKA disclaims) any and all loss liability or damages resulting from your use of our products, including loss of life, personal injury, or the loss of or damage to the computer, mobile device, and all other property.
Customer agrees and represents that he or she is buying KAKUKA Products for his or her own use and not for resale.
Customer shall not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Site.
If you have questions or concerns regarding your warranty information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Longgang District, Shenzhen, China
Please contact us and get our written approval before sending any item back.